50+ Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals for Bloggers in 2023
- History of Black Friday
- So what’s special about Black Friday?
- Here are the top picked Black Friday deals for bloggers
- AffiliateWP 60% Discount
- WPEngine Hosting – 50% off on 1st month
- CloudWays Hosting – 40% off for 4 Months on all plans
- FlyWheel Hosting – 25% Discount
- CloudWays Hosting – 40% discount for 4 Months
- BlueHost – 60% Discount ($2.65/month*)
- Essential Addons for Elementor – 75% Discount
- ConvertPro – 30% Discount
- OptinMonster – 35% Discount
- Elementor – 25% Discount
- WP-Rocket Cache Plugin – 30% OFF
- CartFlows – 30% Discount
- Schema Pro – 30% Discount
- Ultimate Addons for Elementor – 30% Discount
- GetAAWP – Amazon Affiliate Plugin – 30% Discount
- KWFinder – 25% Lifetime Discount
- LongTailPro – 50% Discount
- RankWatch – 90% Discount
- GeneratePress – 30% Discount
- MyThemeShop – 30% Discount
- StudioPress – 25% Discount
- WP Astra – 30% Discount
- Teachable – Up to 58% OFF
- Content Studio – $69/lifetime (Best Deal)
- The Landing Factory – 50% Discount
Black Friday is the most loved day among Internet Marketers, and here are going to list the best Black Friday deals for bloggers.
Everyone keeps waiting for this big day full of excitement to grab digital goodies at a very cheap price. Big companies provide big offers on their products so that they can make this day more profitable and people can buy the products at very less price.
Black Friday is also a much-awaited day because big players like, Godaddy, Bluehost, WPXHosting, MyThemeShop, StudioPress etc launch 50-80% OFF. In short words, we can say “This is a big saving day“.
History of Black Friday
The phrase Black Friday has a very weird meaning to it. Black is supposed to be related to something negative, but here it is completely different.
There’s an interesting reason behind that. In the 50s and 60s, people used to call in homesick after thanksgiving, which usually is on the fourth Thursday of November. This allowed people to have an extended vacation over the weekend.
Slowly federal government declared it as a holiday, and companies looking at this started their sales around this period, which is the next day after Thanksgiving.
But what happened was due to sales, and free time on hand for people, lots of people started flocking into these stores to get stuff at discounted rates. So much so that people ended up fighting with each other. Hence the name Black Friday came across.
An interesting fact to note here is that companies nowadays start their campaign from Monday of that Thanksgiving week, so that they get a bigger window to get more sales.
So what’s special about Black Friday?
#1. One Time Deals
If you browse over big-wig websites like Amazon and Walmart, you can sometimes land yourself a goldmine of an offer.
Usually, there are discounts over all the products present but now and then you might come across a giant discount offer. These offers are the star offers companies try to pull in more customers into.
Because at the end of the day, what makes Black Friday so special is its mega offers. Regular offers exist now and then, but customers want to brag that one deal.
#2. Mega Saving
Along with one time deals, you can also find a major price cut on all the other things as well.
You can see how many big players in digital marketing and blogging community are going to offer heavy discount on hosting, domain, SEO tools, WordPress themes, WordPress plugins, many courses, services etc.
If you buy the products with Black Friday deals or Cyber Monday deals, you are going to buy the same product with 70-80% discount which otherwise would have costed you full price.
#3. Collection of Software
You are not only limited to buying hardware; companies also give you lavish offers when it comes to the software side, as well.
For example, you can buy SEO tools, team management tools, marketing tools and various other softwares which you can use later in your business.
Companies look forward to getting more customers for their plans, and since buyers are usually in the mood to buy, subscriptions are offered at a discounted price.
97% Discount on Domains
NameCheap is giving 97% discount on domain names.
Note: Don't buy hosting from NameCheap as they are not good in hosting.
Here are the top picked Black Friday deals for bloggers
AffiliateWP 60% Discount
- Start: November 22nd, 12:00 a.m. EST
- End: November 26th, 11:59 a.m. EST
- Personal – 50% discount
- Plus – 55% discount
- Professional – 60% discount
WPEngine Hosting – 50% off on 1st month
CloudWays Hosting – 40% off for 4 Months on all plans
FlyWheel Hosting – 25% Discount
CloudWays Hosting – 40% discount for 4 Months
HostGator – 70% Discount
BlueHost – 60% Discount ($2.65/month*)
Affiliate Booster Plugin
RankMath Mega Discount
ConvertPro – 30% Discount
OptinMonster – 35% Discount
Elementor – 25% Discount
WP-Rocket Cache Plugin – 30% OFF
CartFlows – 30% Discount
Schema Pro – 30% Discount
Ultimate Addons for Elementor – 30% Discount
GetAAWP – Amazon Affiliate Plugin – 30% Discount
KWFinder – 25% Lifetime Discount
LongTailPro – 50% Discount
RankWatch – 90% Discount
Affiliate Booster Theme
GeneratePress – 30% Discount
MyThemeShop – 30% Discount
StudioPress – 25% Discount
WP Astra – 30% Discount
Teachable – Up to 58% OFF
Content Studio – $69/lifetime (Best Deal)
The Landing Factory – 50% Discount
In this article, we are going to list some of the best lifetime deals which you can grab in this Black Friday season and save a lot of money.
AffiliateBooster Lifetime Deal
Best WordPress Theme and Plugin for Affiliate Marketers
- Single Site: $49/lifetime
- 25 Sites: $98/lifetime
- 50 Sites: $147/lifetime
NeuronWriter – $69
Boost your SEO and plan high-ranking content
- 25 content analysis queries (per month)
- 15,000 AI credits (per month)
- Sharing level: Read
- Internal link suggestions
Squirrly SEO – $69
Rank up your WordPress site with data-driven SEO
- 25 focus pages/accounts (10 per site)
- 300 keyword searches per month
- 300 audit suite pages per month
- 15,000 new keyword ideas per month
- 15,000 deep keyword searches per month
Happy Scribe – $69
Automatic transcripts and subtitles for audio and video content
- Embed transcript player
- Personalized vocabulary
- Transcribe 119+ languages
- Interactive subtitling editor
- Visual timeline and soundwave
EmailWritr – $69
Automatically generate emails that boost open rates, engagements, and sales
- Generate unlimited DFY sequences (1600+ pre-made templates)
- Create all email types (100+)
- Create emails across 28+ industries and niches
- Addition of new industries and niches as well as their email types
- Create unlimited personal scripts, personal niches, and personal emails
So these are one of our favorite Black Friday lifetime deals if you want to save your money this year.
Grab the tools as per your requirements and power up your online journey.